3 + 1 Half
Classic Victorian style farmhouse in the highly sought after Surfwood IV subdivision. Impeccably maintained with a very flexible floor plan. A large two story studio space with a half bath is not included in the home's square footage - it could be finished as a generous guest space, art studio, home office, or in law residence. High ceilings and large Marvin windows throughout create a bright and airy living space. Four zone radiant heat in the main home keeps an even, comfortable climate with additional passive solar warmth from the attached sun room. Mutual water and sewer for convenience and peace of mind. This lovely home is a rare find in Mendocino.
Residential - Single Family, Farmhouse, Victorian, 2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
Septic Connected,See Remarks
3,008 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Bedroom - Balcony, Bathroom - Double Sinks,Marble
- Dryer Included,Inside Room,Sink,Washer Included
- Island,Pantry Closet,Slab Counter
- Master Bath
- Double Sinks,Marble
- Built-In Electric Oven,Dishwasher,Electric Cook Top,Warming Drawer
- Other. Radiant.
- Additional Interior Features
- Formal Entry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. 3 Parking Spaces. Detached,Garage Door Opener.
- Covered Deck,Uncovered Patio
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Low Maintenance, Entry Gate, Covered Deck,Uncovered Patio. Low Maintenance.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Courtesy: Meg Wilson, Pamela Hudson Real Estate
Agent Cell Phone: 707-357-7781
Agent License: 01720911 Office License: 01366803 Office Phone: (707) 937-3900
Information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information has not been verified, is not guaranteed, and is subject to change. Copyright 2022 Bay Area Real Estate Information Services, Inc. All rights reserved.