Exquisite craftsmanship throughout this artful masterpiece of a home. Every detail was painstakingly created with an uncommon level of perfectionism. The center of the home is a light filled spacious living area that opens up under massive curved beams. This great room seems to float above the meadow below, with classic Mendocino coast scenery unfolding out every window. 15 skylights and abundant windows create an airy feeling to balance the home's substantial wood and stone elements. Two private bedroom wings offer peace and tranquility. This sanctuary was created by its owner over many years with unmatched attention to materials, process and craft. Located on a private winding road just above the Pacific. Owning this property offers a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to create a multi home family retreat or to enjoy the privacy of considerable acreage only minutes away from beaches, restaurants, shopping, galleries and all that the Mendocino coast has to offer. A truly rare offering.
Residential - Single Family, Craftsman, 2 Story
2,547 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Bedroom - Outside Access,Walk-In Closet, Bathroom - Multiple Shower Heads,Radiant Heat,Soaking Tub
- Dining/Family Combo,Skylight(s)
- Inside Area
- Granite Counter,Island
- Master Bath
- Multiple Shower Heads,Radiant Heat,Soaking Tub
- Dishwasher,Free Standing Gas Oven,Free Standing Refrigerator,Hood Over Range,Solar Water Heater
- Tile, Slate, Wood
- Solar, Wood. Radiant In-Floor, Radiant, Stove.
- 1. Living Room,Wood Stove.
- Additional Interior Features
- Formal Entry,Open Beam Ceiling,Skylight(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 3 Parking Spaces. Garage Facing Side,Uncovered Parking Spaces 2+.
- Cedar, Redwood Siding
- Uncovered Deck,Uncovered Patio
- Spa/Hot Tub Built-In
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Low Maintenance,Meadow East,Meadow West,Secluded, Balcony,Uncovered Courtyard, Uncovered Deck,Uncovered Patio. Low Maintenance,Meadow East,Meadow West,Secluded.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Courtesy: Meg Wilson, Pamela Hudson Real Estate
Agent Cell Phone: 707-357-7781
Agent License: 01720911 Office License: 01366803 Office Phone: (707) 937-3900
Information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information has not been verified, is not guaranteed, and is subject to change. Copyright 2022 Bay Area Real Estate Information Services, Inc. All rights reserved.